- Editorial Team
- Articles & Issues
Author Guidelines Advertising Policy Article Retraction & Withdrawal Policy Authorship and Contributorship Complaint Policy Ethical & Malpractice Policies Peer Review and Publication Policies Publication charge policy Licenses & Copyright Permissions Policies on Conflict of Interest, Human and Animal rights, and Informed Consent Recommended Reviewer
Conference Special Issue Proposal
IRJMT heartily welcomes National and International conference organizers of diverse academic interests to publish conference papers for our scope with IRJMT website as special issue. The main benefit of the authors is open access google indexing journal and get more citation score for their papers.
It will be a mutually beneficial approach to magnetize more contributors towards your conference, sharing and utilizing the worldwide reputation of our esteemed journal as well as your conference/ institution.
For Conference Organizers
- Conference organizers shall send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding request for collaboration with us. (Click – conference request form).
- Immediately we will collaborate jointly and publish a special issue.
- Conference organizers shall send very nominal i.e, below 10% similarity plagiarized papers of our IRJMT scope only and received papers will be accepted immediately.
- Special issues will be published next day of your conference on IRJMT website (mapletreejournals.com).
- Papers must be submitted in IRJMT paper format with copyright form.
- IRJMT provides Certificate of appreciation to the conference organizers.
- Special Issue Publication processing charge: Very Nominal Fees only (Offered Bulk Discount)
- Optional: Hard copy of manuscript publication certificates charges Rs.100 per certificate
- Scanned copy of Payment receipt/ Snapshot of payment receipt and individuals postal address should be mailed to editor at email@example.com
SB A/C Name: G.Sudha, A/C.No: 1262101504664, Bank Name: Canara Bank, Branch: Coimbatore Gudalur Branch, Branch Code: 1262, IFS Code: IFSC-CNRB0001262.
For any query call us on 9385584879, 9894534879 Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org