Design of Pneumatic Gripper for Pick and Place Operation (Four Jaw)
- Pneumatic System,
- Direction control valve (DCV),
How to Cite
Grippers are attached at the end of an industrial arm robot for material handling purpose. Grippers plays a major role in all pick and place application industries. Those are connected as end effectors to realize and develop a task in an industrial work floor. Pneumatic gripper works with the principle of compressed air. The gripper is connected to a compressed air supply. When air pressure is applied on the piston, the gripper gets opened while the air gets exist from the piston it gets closed. It is possible to control the force acting on the gripper by controlling the air pressure with the help of the valve. The objective is to design an effective, simple, and economic gripper for pick and place application.
- Mohammed.Khadeeruddin, T.V.S.R.K Prasad, Raffi Mohammed, Design & Analysis of a Two-jaw parallel Pneumatic Gripper, International Journal of Computational Engineering Research, 03 (2013)41.
- Swapnil Gurav, Chetan Bagul, Rahul Ramole, Pukhraj Patil, Sneha Bire, Review On Design And Fabrication of Pneumatic Gripper For Material Handling, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, 5 (2016) 42
- Anna Maria Gil Fuster, Gripper design and development for a modular robot, DTU Electrical Engineering Automation and Control Technical University of Denmark Bachelor thesis, June 2015.
- Anil S. Maheshwari, Arpana Gangurde, Sachin Kadam, Gaurav Gangurde, Shubham Rathod, Department of Mechanical Engineering Design Of Pneumatic Pick And Place Automation For Groove Grinding Machine, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, 07 (2018) 655.
- Ciprian Rizescu, "Pneumatic Gripper For Cylinder Objects", Department Of Mechatronics And Precision Engineering, University “Politehnica”, 313 , Splaiul Independentei, 060042; Bucharest, Romania
- Ardhendu Prasad Nanda, Design & Development of a Two-jaw parallel Pneumatic Gripper for Robotic Manipulation, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Project Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- S.N.Teli, Akshay Bhalerao, Sagar Ingole, Mahesh Jagadale, Kiran Kharat, Design and Fabrication of Pneumatic Robotic Arm, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 03 (2017)126.
- C. Santosh, C.S. Manoj, Akshay Peddarajula, Abhishek R Shetty, Design and Fabrication of Pneumatic Arm for pick and place of Cylindrical objects, International Journal of latest Technology in Engineering Management and Applied science, 05 (2016) 111.
- Albert Aparisi I Escrivà, Design of a Smart Gripper for Industrial Applications, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (Special Issue), 07 (2019) 01.