A Review on the Study of Strength Properties of High Performance Concrete Using Various Fibers
This is review report on High performance Concrete and is done by studying various journal papers on High performance concrete and this paper mainly concentrated on how to improve the Strength of concrete by using various fibers. Fibers are generally used in concrete to improve the tensile strength of the concrete. In fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) various types of fibers can be used such as polypropylene, cellulose, carbon, jute, PET fibers and Steel fibers. Among the above all steel fibers shows best performance comparing to other fibers. The flexural strength and compressive strength test are commonly done for every fiber and their values and comparisons are discussed in this report.
2. Milind V. Mohod," “Performance of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete", International Journal of Engineering and Science”, Vol. 1, Pp. 1-4, 2012.
3. Abdul Ghaffar, Amit S. Chavhan, Dr.R.S.Tatwawadi," “Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology” (IJETT), Vol. 9, 2014.
4. AmitRai and Dr. Y. P. Joshi, “Applications and Properties of Fibre Reinforced Concrete”, Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications”, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 5 ( Version 1), May 2014.
5. S.A Kanalli, RamuPalankar , Bharath Kumar, Praveen Kumar,Prakash S.K, “Comparative Study Of Polymer Fibre Reinforced Concrete With Conventional Concrete Pavement”International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume: 03 Issue: 01 | Jan-2014.
6. Md.AbidAlam, Imran Ahmad, FazlurRehman, “Experimental Study on Properties of Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 24 Number 6- June 2015.
7. E. Arunakanthi, J.D. Chaitanya Kumar, “Experimental Studies OnFiber ReinforcedConcrete (FRC)”International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET) Volume 7, Issue 5, September-October 2016.
8. GuarvThuli, IshanGarg, “Study Of Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete” IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), Volume 13, Issue 3 Ver. VI (May- Jun. 2016).
9. S. Hemalatha, Dr. A. Leema Rose, “An Experimental Study Of Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete”International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 03 Issue: 04 | April-2016.
10. Rubén Serrano, Alfonso Cobo, María Isabel Prieto and María de las Nieves González," “Analysis of fire resistance of concrete with polypropylene or steel fibers& quo”;, Construction and Building Materials, Vol.122, Pp. 302–309, 2016.
11. PramodKawde,AbhijitWarudkar, “Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete A Review” International Journey of Engineering Science And Research Technology, January, 2017.