A Review on Impact of Chicken Egg Shell Powder on Strength Characteristics of Cement Concrete
This paper summarizes the upshot of various research papers deals with the investigations on cement concrete proportioned with eggshell powder as a substitute mantle for cement. Although, it aims to understand the approaches covered by main research streams in area so as to highlight the advantages and uses of calcium rich material. Developed, developing countries nowadays exploits the potentiality of chicken eggshell powder and in a way they were fruitfully cast it on as an ingredient of animal and poultry feed, land fertilizer and even an excellent substitute option in construction industries. These marginal usages fed in to the minimization of open land disposal scenarios which associates landfill problems, human and environmental health issues. This paper briefly reveals the investigations endured on strength and structural characteristics of conventional cement concrete that are evenly proportioned with calcium rich eggshell powder and their potential feasibilities were exemplified.
2. Amarnath Yerramala, “Properties of concrete with eggshell powder as cement replacement”, The Indian Concrete Journal - October 2014.
3. Mohd Ali Khaled, D Raju “Study the behavior of egg shell powder as partial replacement with cement in concrete” IJECEC, Volume 3 Issue 5, 2014.
4. Praveen Kumar R, Vijaya Sarathy R “Experimental study on partial replacement of cement with egg shell powder”, International journals of innovations in engineering and technology (IJIET). Vol 5, Issue 2, April 2015.
5. Dhanalakshmi M, Dr Sowmya N J Ass Prof, Dr Chandrasekar A “A comparative study on egg shell concrete with partial replacement of cement by fly ash”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 4, Issue 05, May 2015.
6. Mohamed Ansari M, Dinesh Kumar M, Milan Charles J, Dr Vani G “Replacement of cement using eggshell powder”, SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSRG – IJCE), Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2016.
7. Monisha T “Experimental investigation on concrete using eggshell powder and polypropylene fibre”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Technology (IJAERT) Volume 4 Issue 4, April 2016.
8. Nurul Shahadahtul Afizah Asman “Mechanical properties of concrete using eggshell ash and rice husk ash as partial replacement of cement”, ISCEE 2016.
9. Bysani Mythili “A study on limited substitution of egg shell powder with cement in concrete” International journal of scientific engineering and technology research. Vol 6, Issue 4, February 2017.
10. Divya B “Investigation on cement concrete at mixed with egg shell powder” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.Vol. 6, Issue 3, March 2017.
11. Priyanka.M “Experimental investigation of eggshell powder and rice husk ash as partial replacement of cement”, International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJARTET) Vol. 4, Special Issue 11, March 2017.
12. Amrutha K Francis“Study on the effect of replacement of portland cement by sugar cane bagasse ash and egg shell powder on HPC”. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research,Volume 8, Issue 3, March-2017.
13. R. Ranjith Kumar, “An experimental study on concrete using coconut shell ash and egg shell powder”, South Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology Vol.3, No.7 Apr 2017.
14. G. Anisha “An experimental investigation on effect of fly ash on egg shell concrete”, International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development, Volume 1, June 2017.
15. Bandhavya G B“An experimental study on partial replacement of cement with egg shell powder in concrete” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 04 Issue: 06 | June -2017.
16. N. Parthasarathi “Experimental study on partial replacement of cement with egg shell powder and silica fume” Vol. 10 April - June 2017.
17. Afolayan J. O. “Experimental Investigation of the Effect of Partial Replacement of Cement with Eggshell Ash on the Rheological Properties of Concrete”, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJEAS) Volume-4, Issue-12, December 2017.
18. Vijayvenkatesh Chandrasekaran “Experimental Investigations of Partial Replacement of Cement with Egg Shell Ash in Concrete”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue 3, March 2018.
19. V Haripriya “An experimental study on partial replacement of cement with eggshells powder and aggregates with coconut shells”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER) Volume: 5, Issue: 03, March 2018.
20. A.Baskar “Experimental study on partial replacement of cement with glass powder and egg shell powder”,International Journal of Science and Engineering Research (IJ0SER), Vol 6, Issue 4 April 2018.
21. Ramathilagam.B.H “An experimental investigation of eggshell powder as a partial replacement of cement in paver block”, Research article, Vol 8 Issue no 4. Apr 2018.
22. Pradeep Sharma “Experimental investigation on partial replacement of cement with egg shell powder and fine aggregate with copper slag in concrete”, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering Volume 5, Issue 10, June 2018.