Medicine Reminder and Monitoring System for Secure Health using Iot
- Home Health Care,
- Remote Monitoring,
- Medicine Reminder,
- RFID authentication
Copyright (c) 2019 International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Technovation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In current society, occupied life has caused individuals to overlook numerous things in everyday life. The old individuals and the general population casualties of account maladies who need to take the meds opportune without missing are experiencing dementia, which is overlooking things in their day by day schedule. Considering this circumstance study has been done in this. Paper exploring the advancements of home wellbeing care which are as of now utilized for improving this circumstance by helping the planned to remember prescription, remote observing and update new drug information of patients, which should be possible by prescriber through web.
2. D. a. Clifton, D. Wong, L. Clifton, S. Wilson, R. Way, R. Pullinger, and L. Tarassenko. A large-scale clinical validation of an integrated monitoring system in the Emergency Department. IEEE J. Biomed. Heal. Informatics vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 835–842, 2013.
3. M. Parida, H.-C.Yang, S.-W.Jheng, and C.-J. Kuo.Application of RFID Technology for In-House Drug Management System.15th Int. Conf.Network-Based Inf. Syst., pp. 577–581, 2012.
4. L. Ilkko and J. Karppinen.UbiPILL A Medicine Dose Controller of Ubiquitous Home Environment. 2009 Third Int. Conf. Mob. UbiquitousComput.Syst. Serv. Technol., pp. 329–333, 2009.
5. A. Kliem, M. Hovestadt, and O. Kao.Security and Communication Architecture for Networked Medical Devices in Mobility-Aware eHealthEnvironments,” 2012 IEEE First Int. Conf. Mob. Serv., pp. 112–114, 2012.
6. S. T.-B. Hamida, E. Ben Hamida, B. Ahmed, and A. Abu-Dayya.Towards efficient and secure in-home wearable insomnia monitoring anddiagnosis system.13th IEEE Int. Conf. Bioinforma.Bioeng., pp. 1–6, 2013.
7. P. Ray.Home Health Hub Internet of Things (H 3 IoT): An architectural framework for monitoring health of elderly people.Sci. Eng. Manag.Res, pp. 3–5, 2014.
8. S. Huang, H. Chang, Y. Jhu, and G. Chen.The Intelligent Pill Box - Design and Implementation.pp. 235–236, 2014.
9. F.-T. Lin, Y.-C.Kuo, J.-C.Hsieh, H.-Y.Tsai, Y.-T. Liao, and H. C. Lee A Self-powering Wireless Environment Monitoring System Using Soil Energy. IEEE Sens. J., vol. 15, no. c, pp. 1–1, 2015.
10. S. S. Al-majeed.HomeTelehealth by Internet of Things (IoT).pp. 609–613, 2015.
11. C. List, O. F. Authors, D. Moga, N. Stroia, D. Petreus, R. Moga, and R. A. Munteanu. Work Embedded Platform for Web-based Monitoringand Control of a Smart Home no. 53, pp. 1–3, 2015.
12. R. J. Rosati.Evaluation of Remote Monitoring in Home Health Care.in 2009 International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine, pp. 25–27, 2009.
13. J. E. Luzuriaga, J. C. Cano, C. Calafate, M. Perez, P. Boronat, and U. J. I, Handling Mobility inloT applications using the MQTT protocol. Internet Technol. Appl, pp. 245–250, 2015.
14. D. H. S. D. Privacy and I. A. Committee. Report No. 2006-02 The Use of RFID for HumanIdentity Verification I.Introduction and Executive SummaryII . RFID Technology Overview. Technology, pp. 1–13, 2006.
15. H. W. Wang, R. G. Lee, C. C. Hsiao, and G. Y. U. Hsieh.Active RFID system with cryptography and authentication mechanisms. J. Inf. Sci. Eng., vol. 26, pp. 1323–1344, 2010.