Molecular Interaction Studies in Ternary Liquid Mixtures Containing 2-Nitroanisole and 1- Pentanol in n- Hexane at Different Temperatures using Ultrasonic Techniques
Copyright (c) 2019 International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Technovation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The experimental values of ultrasonic velocity, density and viscosity have been measured for the ternary liquid mixtures containing 2-Nitroanisole and 1-Pentanol in n-Hexane at 303,308 and 313K. To calculate various acoustical parameters like adiabatic compressibility, free volume, internal pressure, acoustical impedance, adsorption co-efficient and molecular interaction parameters have been computed using the experimental data. The linearity of variation in ultrasonic velocity and other parameters are due to the molecular interaction between donor acceptor molecules in liquid-liquid mixture. The various molecular interactions like dipole-dipole, dipole-induced dipole, induced-induced dipole have been discussed for the liquid mixture containing 2-Nitroanisone, 1-Pentanol in n-Hexane at different temperatures and concentration.
- Joshi S.S Ind.J. Tech.29 ( 1991) 425, Aminabhavi, T.M. and Joshi, S.S. Ind. J .Tech 30, (1992) 197.
- Palaniappan I.and Karthikeyan V., Indian J Phy. ,2005, 79(2), 155.
- Manohar Murthi N and Nagbhushnam, Indian J Chem, 1984,23,510.
- Khasare S B, Indian J Pure & Appl Phys, 1987, 25, 182.
- Tabhane V A and Patki B A, Acostica, 1982, 52, 44.
- Tabhane V A, Acoustic letters, 1988,6, 8.
- Marvin B L and S N, Acoustica 1987,64,155.
- Johari G K and Misra R C Indian J Pure & Appl Phys, 1987, 29, 155.
- Nikam P S and Hirey, Indian J Pure & Appl Phys, 1991, 29,155.
- Grunberg L and Nissan , Nature 1946,164,799.