- Editorial Team
- Articles & Issues
Author Guidelines Authorship and Contributorship Article Retraction & Withdrawal Policy Advertising Policy Complaint Policy Ethical & Malpractice Policies Licenses & Copyright Permissions Peer Review and Publication Policies Publication charge policy Policies on Conflict of Interest, Human and Animal rights, and Informed Consent Recommended Reviewer
Conference Special Issue Proposal
IRJAT heartily welcomes National and International conference organizers of diverse academic interests to publish conference papers for our scope with IRJAT website as special issue. The main benefit of the authors is open access google indexing journal and get more citation score for their papers.
It will be a mutually beneficial approach to magnetize more contributors towards your conference, sharing and utilizing the worldwide reputation of our esteemed journal as well as your conference/ institution.
For Conference Organizers
- Conference organizers shall send the mail to email@example.com, regarding request for collaboration with us. (Click – conference request form).
- Immediately we will collaborate jointly and publish a special issue.
- Conference organizers shall send very nominal i.e, below 10% similarity plagiarized papers of our IRJAT scope only and received papers will be accepted immediately.
- Special issues will be published next day of your conference on IRJAT website (www.mapletreejournals.com).
- Papers must be submitted in IRJAT paper format with copyright form.
IRJAT provides Certificate of appreciation to the conference organizers.
- Special Issue Publication processing charge: Very Nominal Fees only (Offered Bulk Discount)
- Optional: Hard copy of manuscript publication certificates charges Rs.100 per certificate
- Scanned copy of Payment receipt/ Snapshot of payment receipt and individuals postal address should be mailed to editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
SB A/C Name: G.Sudha, A/C.No: 1262101504664, Bank Name: Canara Bank, Branch: Coimbatore Gudalur Branch, Branch Code: 1262, IFS Code: IFSC-CNRB0001262.
For any query call us on 9385584879, 9894534879 Email us on: email@example.com